Information kiosk is a multi-language electronic information solution that shall allow the airport operator to create and deliver various types of information to the passengers and the employees.
Our solution applies the latest feasible/proven & advanced technologies and tools available in the market to enhance the passenger experience in the airport and make the passenger journey such as a fun and stress-free experience. The system can be enhanced for mobility to other platforms on mobile phones and tablets.
Information kiosks are virtual assistants that provide intuitive, user-friendly and fast service to passengers and visitors. Passengers can scan their boarding passes or select a desired location on the map, and the system explicitly displays the routing to the boarding gate or to the desired location within the terminal area. Furthermore, the ‘Passenger Information System’ has the ability to provide various information services, including but not limited to; news, weather forecast, exchange rates, city information, transportation options, and special offers. Passenger Information System is also an effective medium for commercials; it equips airports with non-zzxhdg.comnautical revenue generation facility through advertisement. TAV Technologies InfoKiosk receives up-to-date data from integrated systems.
Key features of the InfoKiosk are listed below;
• Multi-touch display application
• Dynamic routing to reach target location
• Navigation throughout the airport
• Commercials to generate advertising revenue
• Delivery of page content to e-mail address or phone by SMS
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Multi-language end user interfaces (both kiosk and management applications support multi language features)
• Intuitive menu structure and graphical displays
• Dynamic menu component and page editor to manage the content of kiosks from central management application
• Easy-to-design user interfaces
• Easy-to manage and maintain system
• Modular, flexible and easily configurable system
• Real-time change management
• Additional information presented using photos, videos, etc. (i.e. City, Country, Historical Places)
• All usage statistics are recorded in the system
• Compliant with industry standards (IATA, ICAO standards)
InfoKiosk Tablet & Mobile Application
TAV Technologies offers also a mobile version of the Kiosk application which can be also used on tablets and mobile phones. The application can be used by airport staff for guiding passengers and providing the necessary info by allowing quick access to the airport information. The solution comes with durable tablets for increased efficiency and lowered long time maintenance costs. The system prevents the agents to access the operating systems and only allows access to the kiosk application and relevant features.
Mobile application can be downloaded by passengers for real-time wayfinding. The application can be integrated with location services (such as Beacon Platforms) to guide the passenger with best available accuracy.